The Highland Education Foundation needs your support. The Foundation works to enhance education through teacher grants that impact our classrooms and students. There are multiple ways you can support the Foundation and Highland’s schools.
Make a contribution to the Highland Education Foundation, and an individual of your choice, affiliated with the Highland schools, will be honored. He/she will receive a specially designed card, with your name, your special greeting and an apple pin.
To make your tax-deductible donation to the Highland Education Foundation and help support our mission to foster and facilitate excellence in teaching and to enhance the learning experience of School Town of Highland students, simply complete and return the attached form.
Donate using PayPal or your credit card:
You can make a donation to support our cause through the PayPal button to the right. You do not need to have a PayPal account. PayPal allows you to use a credit or debit card to make a donation.
Make a Purchase Through smile.amazon.com
Go to smile.amazon.com — if you have an existing Amazon account you can use this same account on smile.amazon.com. Search for and select Highland Education Foundation, Highland, IN as your designated charity. All items marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” will generate a .5% donation to the Foundation. Every time you shop, be sure to go to smile.amazon.com to ensure the donation. Creating a bookmark makes it easy!
Purchase an Educational License Plate
You can help support the Highland Education Foundation by purchasing an education license plate from the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Not only will it show your support for education, but a portion of your license registration fee will support Foundation teacher grants.
How to Purchase a Plate:
Receive an Education Specialty Plate on a License Plate Renewal:
• Go to the Indiana BMV website at http://www.in.gov/bmv/ and log into your BMV account to pull up your vehicle registration.
• Click on “Change My Plate.”
• In the Category field, choose “Special Organizations.”
• In the Specific Plate field, choose “Education.”
• Select your county of residence and Highland Education Foundation as your choice to receive proceeds from your purchase.
• Continue your license plate renewal as usual.
Renew Your Current Education Specialty Plate:
• Go to the Indiana BMV website at http://www.in.gov/bmv/ and log into your account to pull up your vehicle registration.
• Renew normally, and it renews your commitment to education.
Get an Education Specialty Plate for a New Vehicle:
• Go to the Indiana BMV website at http://www.in.gov/bmv/ and click on “Register a New Vehicle Online.“ Log into your account.
• In the purchasing process, you should select the following:
In the Category field, choose “Special Organizations.” In the Specific Plate field, choose “Education.” Select your county of residence
and Highland Education Foundation to receive proceeds from your purchase.
• Continue your license plate purchase as usual.